Chadwick Martin Bailey (CMB) is looking for a Full Time Office Administrator to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office, be responsible for managing CMB’s reception area, and perform a variety of office and project administrative tasks.
This opportunity is an onsite position located in Boston, MA and reports to CMB’s Office Manager. Duties include providing support to CMB’s managers and employees, working with client service managers to maintain project and staffing details in our resource planning platform, assisting in daily office needs, and with our company’s general administrative activities. This person is responsible for first impressions whether through interaction on the phone or in-person visits. They are expected to be pleasant and have good interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Greet visitors and clients and provide assistance, as needed
- Maintain the appearance of the front lobby area, public spaces, kitchens, wellness and conference rooms
- Conference room setup for company meetings and external visitors
- Manage incoming telephone (multi-line system), mail, and delivery services
General employee office support, including but not limited to printing and binding of proposals, reports, and presentation decks
- Partnering with client services managers on administrative tasks related to resource planning and project financial management
- Assist with meeting and conferencing set up
- Assist with coordinating office systems and vendors
- Order catering as needed
- Assist with data entry, filing, and other tasks as necessary
- Provide backup support for CMBUniversity setup
- Assist with employee and client events, as well as CMB community activities
- Take stock and order supplies for wellness, kitchen, bathroom, and supply areas
- Swag procurement and distribution
- Additional administrative and marketing related projects and tasks, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast paced environments
- Must be friendly, professional, and helpful to internal and external clients and visitors
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to positively and professionally interact with all levels of organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel is critical)
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Platforms (e.g., Deltek Vision) is preferred but not required
*No agency assistance required
*No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
To apply for this job please visit cmbinfo.applytojob.com.