Customer Success Manager- New Territories
Customer Success Manager- New Territories
Website Informed K12
Help school district admin operate efficiently
Who we are
At Informed K12, we’re on a mission to help school district administrators operate efficiently and gain insight into their most critical school business processes. Still today, most school districts have hundreds of mission-critical processes that run on paper, making visibility and improvement near impossible. We transform paperwork from a daily stumbling block to a strategic tool. This makes it possible to hire the right teachers for the right classrooms faster, manage bus routes for students without permanent housing, ensure teachers get reimbursed and paid on time, and a lot more. In short, we are powering the future of school district operations by helping district administrators drive the systemic change needed to improve productivity, accountability, and equity.
Our founders came out of Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education. Informed K12 (formerly Chalk Schools) was one of the first companies funded by Stanford’s StartX accelerator and top education technology incubator Imagine K12, now part of Y Combinator. Learn more about us at www.informedk12.com.
About the role
At Informed K12, a critical part of what we offer is a high-touch, consultative approach to implementation, where we leverage our expertise to provide school districts with a clear path to success. We’re looking for folks who can influence a change in district behaviors through technology. This often means wrangling stakeholders and getting very creative in getting wide and deep within multiple district departments and department leaders. You will partner with our clients to take them on a transformation journey as they reimagine critical processes and build operational capacity for their organizations. You will be working in new areas of business for Informed K12 and will be responsible for showing our new clients our value from their first interactions.
This role requires leadership, creativity, relationship skills, and learning quickly. By acting as a trusted advisor, you will build long-standing and valued relationships with our district partners and help them lead large-scale change in their organization. If large-scale change management and moving diverse groups of people with competing priorities toward common goals is interesting to you, then you will find the work we do both rewarding and challenging.
- End-to-End Project Management: Spearhead project implementation by diligently adhering to the defined scope, driving continual enhancements, and delivering our software solutions.
- Portfolio Management: Take ownership of the design, build, and deployment of IK12 solutions for your portfolio of customers.
- Product Success: Drive product success through the development of high-quality, scalable design and architecture while delivering positive business outcomes.
- Client Engagement: Engage with clients to understand their unique business cases and provide expert platform recommendations.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a thorough understanding of InformedK12 products and stay up to date with the product roadmap.
- Proactive Customer Management and Risk Mitigation: Proactively manage customer engagements to pre-empt risks, create risk mitigation plans, and effectively manage issues to ensure successful outcomes.
- Multi-Level District Relationship Management: Own and manage relationships at multiple levels within school districts, from Superintendents and their Cabinets to program directors and administrative assistants, including cross-functional touchpoints.
- Strategic Program Roadmaps: Design and execute strategic program roadmaps for customers that drive maximum value and are rooted in an understanding of the district’s business goals.
- Voice of the Customer: Act as the voice of the customer by gathering and effectively communicating client feedback and feature requests.
- Travel Requirements: Ability and willingness to travel 25% – 30% of the time
What we’re looking for
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years experience in project/program management at a software/SaaS company.
- Strategic Thinking: Robust critical and strategic thinking skills, with a proven ability to manage, analyze, and resolve complex client situations effectively.
- Relationship Building: Proven track record in building and nurturing strong internal and external relationships, including with senior-level executives across organizations.
- Proactivity: Demonstrated ability to anticipate client needs, actively seeking opportunities to deliver added value and exceeding expectations.
- Adaptability: Capability to thrive in fluid start-up environments, demonstrating comfort and effectiveness even in situations where processes and structures may not yet be well-defined.
- Innovative Mindset: A creative, entrepreneurial spirit, able to think outside the box to identify unique solutions and opportunities.
- Agility: Thrive in bringing order and structure to your work in complex, political school district environments with numerous moving priorities, stakeholders, and dependencies to keep track of
- Applicants must live in one of the following states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Illinois, New York, or Texas.
- Early-stage startup experience, or experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in K-12 schools or districts
Salary is $110,000- $150,000 similar experience in enterprise SaaS-based Customer Success
Salary listed includes OTE
How to apply
Please attach a resume and cover letter.
Reference this prompt for your cover letter: https://bit.ly/2viw1vY
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In fact, one of our four company values is “Work hard for inclusion.” We believe that our team must reflect the diversity of our customers and that a diverse team where everyone feels comfortable being themselves will be a long-term advantage. We implement policies like the Rooney rule in hiring and work with organizations such as Code2040. We actively seek out diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com