IT Systems Project Administrator
IT Systems Project Administrator
MassDevelopment, the state’s development finance agency and land bank, works with businesses, nonprofits, banks, and communities to stimulate economic growth. Through these collaborations we help create jobs, increase the number of housing units, revitalize urban environments, and address factors limiting growth including transportation, energy, and infrastructure deficiencies.
MassDevelopment is committed to achieving three goals: stimulating business, driving economic growth, and helping communities across Massachusetts, all through the lens of access, diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive to provide a work environment that celebrates difference and is free of implicit and explicit bias; an environment that recognizes the thoughts and contributions of every colleague as crucial to our collective success.
Job Location: Hybrid
Boston office with occasional travel to other locations within Massachusetts and option to work remotely two days per week.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an IT professional with 5+ years as a Systems or Network Administrator to join a growing team. Under the general direction of the Director of Information Technology, the Systems Project Administrator will support end-users, endpoints and systems, onboard new employees, implement new software and hardware, provide training and advice, and serve as a strong IT support resource. This role will be the main project manager for all new rollouts, upgrades, and office moves. The ideal candidate will be passionate about applying their skills to technology-based business models that best facilitates smooth and efficient business operations.
- Analyze system needs for MassDevelopment.
- Maintenance of operating systems and software.
- Perform systems administration tasks, including user and group administration, security permissions, and group policy.
- Manage print services, video conferencing capabilities, and security cameras.
- Provide remote desktop services.
- Provide remote office IT support.
- Support Help Desk technicians.
- Train end users.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years as System Administrator, Network Administrator; or a combination of education and experience.
- Help Desk and customer service experience.
- Demonstrated certification program plan (primarily MS) including desktop and server technology.
- Experience with Network fundamentals, iPhones, Windows setup and configuration.
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to adhere to all support policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
MassDevelopment offers a robust and generous benefits package. In addition to standard benefits, highlights include:
Student Loan Reimbursement
Premium Medical and Dental Coverage
Generous employer Contributions to Retirement Savings Plans7.5% employer contribution into a 401(a) Defined Contribution Plan
457(b) with employer match of up to 5%
Charitable giving matching gifts
MassDevelopment’s commitment to access, diversity, equity, and inclusion means we welcome individuals of all abilities, ages, educations, ethnicities, family statuses, gender identities, genders, genetic information, languages, marital status, military experiences, political views, pregnancy, religions, sexual orientations, socioeconomic statuses, and work experiences. We encourage applicants from diverse lived experiences to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.