Team IMPACT is a national nonprofit that promotes healthy social and emotional development for children and families struggling with the emotional trauma that comes with fighting life-altering diagnoses and chronic illness. Team IMPACT is the only nonprofit that leverages team camaraderie to ensure sick kids develop socially and never feel alone. Our unique 2-year program drafts children onto college athletic teams across the country. Based on a clinical model, it ensures each has the personalized game plan they need to win – effectively building confidence and independence. The team provides an extended support network for the children and their families using a strengths-based, future-focused perspective. Even the most advanced treatments don’t stop kids from being treated differently. We believe in Getting All Kids in the Game.
To date, Team IMPACT has matched over 2,400 kids on over 750 campuses, and 60,000 student-athletes have participated in the program. Founded in Boston in 2011, Team IMPACT has since grown to have regional offices in Philadelphia, California, and Chicago, with plans for additional region growth in the future. We have over 100 matches in the West region at partner schools including Stanford, USC, UCLA, UC Berkeley, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah.
Team IMPACT is committed to advancing health equity and cultivating an environment where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are embraced. Building a diverse team in every sense of the word allows us to make better decisions, build a strong organization, and better serve all our communities. To that end, we welcome a diverse pool of applicants, and we encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to this hiring process and to their role at Team IMPACT.
We’re looking for an organized, strategic, and proactive Executive Assistant to support the needs of our Regional Operations as we grow across the country. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support, travel coordination, event management, calendaring, and project management. They will be exposed to our work in program management (serving our kids and teams), fundraising, strategic growth, and nonprofit management. This is an ideal job for a driven professional who wants to learn every facet of the industry within a dynamic environment and with amazing colleagues.
Administrative Support – Primary Priority
- Provide organizational support to our Regional Executive Directors (4) including, but not limited to, internal and external pro-active calendar management and correspondence, travel planning and arrangements, meeting preparation as needed, creating, or pulling requested reports, meeting follow-up record management, maintaining a strong level of discretion & confidentiality, ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Provide administrative support to our efforts to recruit more families and teams into the program, including Team IMPACT awareness events at college/pro sports games, walks/events with our nonprofit and hospital partners, and events for Team IMPACT parents.
- Work closely with Regional Executive Directors to support our fundraising efforts, including managing logistics for donor events, post-event follow-up, and day-of coordination.
- Support our ongoing efforts through a variety of channels to communicate effectively with our network of supporters about great Team IMPACT stories and show the outcome of their investment in our work.
- Ideal candidates will be organized, driven, fast-paced and coachable.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications, calendaring systems, office administration, and Salesforce (CRM).
- Experience providing administrative support to Executives or at the department/function level
- A highly intelligent and motivated individual with a passion for our mission and vision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Advanced written communications and analytical skills
- Self-starter; comfortable in working both independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated record of completing assignments with proven project management abilities
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with key constituents
- Belief in Team IMPACT’s mission, the power of a team, and the power of mentoring.
- Experience in nonprofit administration, health care, sports management, or higher education preferred, but not required
Team IMPACT is committed to advancing health equity and cultivating an environment where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are embraced. Building a diverse team in every sense of the word allows us to make better decisions, build a strong organization, and better serve all our communities. To that end, we welcome all applicants, and we encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to this hiring process and their role at Team IMPACT.
Team IMPACT offers an award-winning culture, with industry-leading benefits, work-life balance, and team-focused support, on and off the field. Team IMPACT was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2020: Working at Team IMPACT | Great Place to Work® and was named one of Front Office Sports’ Best Employers in Sports, recognizing our organization for doing the best for our team based on objective measures and employee feedback.
We are proud to offer competitive salaries and benefits, including 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k with employer match, generous PTO structure, and position title(s) that are all commensurate with experience and skills. This position is currently remote.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our website to apply and attach a resume and cover letter, outlining your skills and experience in Word or PDF format. Please note “Regional Administrator” in the subject line.
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitoforms.com.